This timeless and classic slouch has been a staple in my knitting years. This lovely little slouch is worked in the round. First, on size US5’s and then size US7’s. It features the beautiful texture of seed stitch as well as a beaded brim (optional). The pattern is written for one size with instructions for going up or down sizes. The pattern gauge is 6 stitches per inch. You will need: size US5 & size US7 16-inch circular needles, 200 size 6 or size 7 glass beads (optional), stranding needle (for beads), size US7 DPN’s (double-pointed needles), darning needle, and one skein of Yarnitoli DK (231 yds/100g).
• One skein of Yarnitoli DK yarn (231 yds/100g)
• Size US5 16-inch circular needles
• Size US7 16-inch circular needles
• Size US7 DPN’s for bind off (magic loop is also fine)
• Cable needle
• Darning needle
• Up to 192 (slouchy) or 180 (fitted) size 8 glass beads (size 6 beads will also work)
Materials provided in kit:
- the Uprism Girl hat pattern
- One skein of Yarnitoli DK yarn (100% SW merino & 231 yds/100g)
- the beads
For video tutorials, please join my Yarnitoli on on Facebook (I have multiple groups. It’s the one with a cover photo of me in a silly red hat with a chartreuse background!) there are hundreds of videos in there! And just about every stitch pattern and technique used in my patterns. You can (and I would be forever grateful) also follow my business pages: Jen Giuntoli Designs & Yarnitoli.