This timeless & classic design is not only beautiful, it has fabulous texture and style. There are two beanie patterns within this publication, that make for THE BEST “His & Hers” beanie set! The pattern has 2 brim variations as well as 2 versions of the stitch design. It also features graphs for both stitch patterns as well as written instructions for each. Beads are optional but absolutely intensify the beauty factor for Her! Size 6 beads were used for the featured grey beanie with pink beads.
The gauge for this beanie is 6 stitches per inch.
🧶 The Jance hat pattern (2 hats in 1 PDF!)
🧶 1 skein of beautifully hand-dyed Yarnitoli 100% superwash merino wool in DK (231 yds/100g)
🧶 One Awesome Hat
You will need:
● One skein of Yarnitoli DK (231 yds/100g).
● Size US5 16-inch needles
● Size US6(US7)16-inch needles (for slouchy)
● Size US6 (US7 for slouchy) DPN’s
● Cable needle, darning needle, stranding needle (optional for beads)
● Up to 192 size 6/0 (or 7!) glass beads (optional but highly recommended!)
🧶All yarns/beads/patterns/kits/classes/retreats: www.yarnitoli .com
🧶All Patterns (All 97 published designs very soon to be on my website!): https://www.ravelry.com/designers/jen-giuntoli
🧶Yarnitoli Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/196092760760998/