This fabulously classic plaid cowl pattern comes with instructions for matching boot cuffs. Both are knitted, in the round, on size US6 needles. This is a great first colorwork project! Sizes included are: Toddler (school age, teen/adult small, adult, adult large). The listed gauge is 6 stitches per inch.
You will need:
• 2 skeins of Yarnitoli DK (231 yards each) This will make the cowl and boot cuffs or two smaller/shorter cowls.
• Size US6 16-inch circular needles (or 20-inch for larger sizes) for the cowl
Size US6 DPN’s for smaller boot cuffs (or magic loop is fine)
• Size US6 (or 7 if you knit on the tighter end of things) DPN (for bind off)
• Darning needle
And, don’t forget about the matching hat: Crazy For Plaid!
Materials provided w/kit:
- the Still Crazy For Plaid cowl & boot cuff pattern
- 2 skeins of Yarnitoli DK yarn (100% SW merino & 231 yds/100g)
- 2 skeins of Yarnitoli sport (328 yds/100g ea.)
- size US4 16-inch circular needles
- size US5 DPN (for bind off)
- darning needle
Materials provided with kit:
- the Cam Cowl pattern
- 2 full skeins of Yarnitoli sport (328 yds/100g)