Pillow Talk, anyone?! I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about pillow covers!!! 😍🤩🤌🏻💕🎉🧶 They have been a VERY long time coming. This STUNNING little piece, of sexy bed or couch jewelry should absolutely be in every knitter’s sanctuary. The kits will include: the underneath canvas pillow cover, the yarn, the beads, and the patterns (think linen stitch & think BEADED CABLES!!! 😍😱🤌🏻💕🧶)! Let’s make some FABULOUS pillow covers!
And don’t you dare forget: the first HAS TO BE FOR YOU. It is mandatory. It is absolutely a hard requirement. It is our agreement upon you making numerous beautiful pillow covers, that this first one is 100% for sure for you! I will find out if you give it away 😈🧶 Try me!!! 😈🤷🏼♀️😂💝🧶
We never knit for ourselves and, even if we start out with that intention, we inevitably always end up gifting it to someone we care about. 🙄🤌🏻🤷🏼♀️😂💝🧶…because, well, every single little (or big!) thing we make is knitted with SO MUCH LOVE! 🥰🤌🏻💝🧶
- The Pillow Talk Pillow Pattern
- 2 skeins of Yarnitoli worsted (218 yds/100 g ea.)
- The beads (size 6/0 or 7/0 depending on Color pairing choices)
You will need:
- Size US8 16” or 20” circular needles.
- Size 6/0 (or 7) beads.
- Up to 3 skeins of Yarnitoli worsted
- an accent pillow cover to go underneath our gorgeous knitted pillow cover
- a 12”x12”, 16”x16”, or 18”x18” pillow
Yarnitoli Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/196092760760998/