Breakfast At Jen’s is my absolute favorite slouchy beanie. It is truly a gorgeous piece of head jewelry and truly a piece of artwork. This beauty features a beaded cable brim, beautiful & understated beaded purl pinstripes, and gorgeous beaded decreases. The beads are, of course, optional…but…do you want pretty or SUPER pretty? 😁 It is knitted in the round on size US5 16-inch circular needles & size US6 16-inch circulars. The sizes included are: toddler, child, teen/small adult, adult, and adult large.
You will need one skein (or less) of Yarnitoli Sport weight (328 yds/100g each) up to 450 beads, a stranding needle, size 5 & 6 16-inch circular needles, a cable needle, size 6 DPN’s, and a darning needle. The gauge is 5-6 stitches per inch. Happy cabling, beading, and knitting!!!
• One skein of Yarnitoli ssport weight yarn (328 yds/100g each)
• Size 5 16-inch circular needles
• Size 6 16-inch circular needles
• Size 6 DPN’s for bind off (magic loop is also fine)
• Up to 450 size 6/0 glass beads
• Cable needle, darning needle
• Stranding needle
- The Breakfast At Jen’s slouchy hat pattern
- 1 skein of beautifully hand-dyed Yarnitoli 100% superwash merino wool in sport (328 yds/100g)
- The beads
- One Gorgeous Slouch
🧶All yarns/beads/patterns/kits/classes/retreats: www.yarnitoli .com
🧶All Patterns (All 98 published designs very soon to be on my website!): https://www.ravelry.com/designers/jen-giuntoli
🧶Yarnitoli Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/196092760760998/